Share one of your life's stories:

When writing your story, please use correct spelling and grammar. Please use a capital I rather than a lower i, and use apostrophes correctly. Such as I'm, don't, can't.

I am a 17 year old high school girl

I am a 17 year old high school girl, and I live a very happy life most of the time, but I just feel sad sometimes because I feel like an outcast, or a loner. Yeah I have friends but they sometimes don’t include me in things they do. And I don’t know why but sometime I just get emotional. I feel like people don’t care as much for me as they say they do. The three years that I have been in high school I’ve maybe just had 3 or maybe 4 friend that I talk to everyday. And I wish I had more friends. And also when I’m at school and I have a good time like something happens that makes the day better. But the thing that sucks is when I get home there is someone or something that makes me sad again. I just feel like crying and crying but I don’t because then my family will ask me questions when I don’t want to talk. I just feel alone sometimes. And I don’t know why I want more friends but I just do. I want to be part of a group. I just don’t know how to feel. I feel like I’m never gonna get somewhere in life and that I will be a lonely person that will end up living by herself. I am just in need of friends I guess I don’t really know. Anyways needed to get that out, thank you.


  1. One day you’ll realize that the more you fail to build a friendship with yourself, the more you’ll need friends around you to cover up for not being able to love your own company. You feel alone? You’re never alone. But you don’t let your own existence take you beyond the bullshit that is the material of this universe. You’ll grow up and realize that you are enough for you. If you don’t, you’ll just always be thirsty for “friends.”

  2. it sounds like you could be suffering from depression im nearly 17 and I’ve had it for over 7 years. i think you should tell your parents or a doctor if you don’t want to tell your parents, a doctor can refer you to a psychiatrist who will give you medications which will definitely help you.

Leave an anonymous comment