I’m going to ask you for an opinion. I am struggling to decide which career path to choose, I have 3 options. Can you help me clear my thoughts about these ideas but first let me tell you the quick facts? I leave my previous job summer last year because I was promised to have a job in Europe as a kitchen crew in a ferry there, the company was legit that’s where my father works. However, until now there is no definite date of my departure, but there is an update, that by the end of this month there will be a schedule. Okay now here’s the options.
1. Pursue the work offer and wait for the schedule until the end of the month for one last time.
2. Consider to change a different career path, which easier to be accepted. or;
3. Give up the earlier work offer and apply for same job position, same industry but in different companies. I know that by the end of the day I’m still the one to decide.